With things going online, we have bonded with our devices more than ever. The covid-ified world has ushered in the so-called digital age, and it is but time to keep “updated.” No matter how much we enjoy the bygone era of data cards and 3G packs, 4G and 5G services have taken over. Seamless streaming, smooth uploads, and uninterrupted scrolling on social media feel like the new norm of the day. The digital one is slowly replacing our physical presence. This is inevitable as every sector starting from business to education, has gone online. So, there can’t be a better time to invest in a worthy Wi-Fi router and keep connected.
It is hard to pick when it comes to a Wi-Fi router. A plethora of companies and a pile of routers may almost feel daunting, but we have got you covered. Also, keeping in mind with the budget, here is a catalogue of routers that you will love.
This is a great option for people on a tight budget, under 1000rs. This is a steal deal. It comes with dual antennas and is compatible with the most recent IPv6. It can go up to 300Mbps of speed. IP bandwidth control allows administrators to set the bandwidth as required and is even more effective when logged into (https://routerlogin.one/wireless-pan-dhcp-server/). It also has wireless security encryption, which can be turned on with a push of the WPS button. TP-Link provides a three-year warranty for the product as well.
- Dual Antennas increase the stability and give a wider range.
- 300 Mbps speed gives you uninterrupted streaming.
- Wireless security encryption.
- 3-year warranty.
D-Link DIR-816 AC750
If you are up to your budget a bit and willing to pay 2000rs, then this router is going to be worth every penny. This dual-band router creates two different wireless networks: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. It can run up to 750 Mbps and is super stable. It uses WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic. It comes with a 3-year warranty as well.
- Dual Antennas provide greater speed and stability. 2 different wireless networks, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, run at the same time.
- 750 Mbps of maximum speed meets all your needs.
- WPA2 security encryption.
- 3-year warranty.
TP-Link C60 AC1350
This might be the fastest router at the 2000rs price point. It can reach speeds of about 867 Mbps on the 5Ghz network and about 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz networks. It packs a total of five antennas and provides an amazing range that almost gives you the coverage of an entire house or at the least a floor. The only con with this router might be it does not come with a built-in USB port, which means no file transfer.
- Five antennas provide great network coverage and stability.
- Supports over 800 Mbps of speed.
- Comes with WPS connect.
- Has the MU-MIMO feature, which lets it connect effectively with other devices.
TP-Link Archer C6 AC1200
If you got 400 bucks more to shell out, you would love this router for sure. It comes at a price of 2400rs. It gives you a speed of 1200 Mbps, and it also has a USB built-in to share files. It packs in the MU-MIMO and other operations like guest Wi-Fi, parental control. This router comes in with LED notification lights as well and a three-year warranty. Though it comes with four antennas, it does not compromise on the range, and it also has got one internal antenna.
- Gigabit Ports. Provides faster speed than any standard Ethernet connection.
- Supports MU-MIMO.
- In-built Qualcomm chipset.
- four external and one internal antenna provides higher coverage and stable connections.
Netgear R6350 AC1750
At a price of 4885rs. This is a premium and high-end Wi-fi router. This Netgear beast provides a speed of 1750 Mbps and is almost compatible with any OS. It has a built-in processor of 880MHz that delivers high-performance connectivity. For file sharing, it has a USB port rather than a USB port 2.0. It almost covers the entire house, and the router can be accessed from any corner. This is one of the best Wi-fi routers under 5000rs, which gives a large bandwidth and ultra-fast speeds. All of your needs, including FPS gaming, productivity, and streaming, can be handled by this pretty easily.
- High Powered chipset for better performance and connectivity.
- USB 2.0 port to wirelessly share files over the network.
- MU-MIMO support for streaming on multiple devices.
- A speed of about 1750 Mbps and compatible with any OS.
These are some of the top Wi-Fi routers in the market, and you will be rather delighted than disappointed if you get any of them. The routers have been arranged in ascending order with respect to price, i.e., from low to high. Make yourself a part of this Rise of Machines!